8 Days Left
Yep yep 8 days left and we still haven't gotten a place for certain.
Hopefully things will come through though and we will get this upper duplex on the same street as my Nana. That would be good. If not a place on westhill or any apartment around will do (well almost).
I'm tired. The semester is winding down and all of the projects and portfolios are due.
I'm a little sick so I think tonight I will just go to bed early and then try to get as much done tomorrow as possible.
tired....
Yep yep 8 days left and we still haven't gotten a place for certain.
Hopefully things will come through though and we will get this upper duplex on the same street as my Nana. That would be good. If not a place on westhill or any apartment around will do (well almost).
I'm tired. The semester is winding down and all of the projects and portfolios are due.
I'm a little sick so I think tonight I will just go to bed early and then try to get as much done tomorrow as possible.
tired....
Comments