I'm so excited to do my stage, it's insane! And it makes me feel really happy. Because I'm never sure if I'm doing the right thing in life or if I'm going to be happy. And now I feel like it's right! Hopefully the feeling will continue. Woo Hoo!
Man i'm so grumpy now. I was going to go to my dancing thingy tonight but I really just feel like crawling under my covers and hiding (and watching the oc) . Bad me, yes I know. I had my stats mid term today. I'm pretty upset about it. I studied so much and did so much work for that test and it was the easiest questions ever. SO much wasted time. Like the questions were things I was already answering in highschool, simple standard deviation and z scores and like mean and median. Ok well some stuff was mildly tougher but still. And the thing is, I totally fucked it up anyways. I knew it all but ok... let's start from the beginning. I was on time to get my bus but it got every fucking red light possible and went SOOO slow that i ended up being 5 minutes late for class. Then i was reading the question and I missed the one had lots of parts so I thought I had so much more time then I actually did. And so I was answering the questions and then realized I had no time and tried t...
Comments