Wow, I had a fantabulous birthday weekend! I loved it. Even the moving... Not so much the bookshelf that fell on me, but the rest was pretty good. Our new place is a giant mess, you can barely get from one side of the place to the other but very soon it will be lovely.
A lot of things went down this weekend. Friday night dinner at Toyo's, soo good and a nice surprise! A super romantic night that followed the dinner. We had a fire going in the fireplace and it was really really amazing. One of the most romantic times of my life, probably the most romantic time actually. Then some Wii playing the next morning as well as some preliminary packing. Then birthday dinner at my Nana's. OMG the best cheesecake ever!!! holy crap! I'm gonna get the recipe and Carlos is gonna try to make it. I love being with friends and family. And Sunday, we spent alllll day packing and loading the truck. Unloading was surprisingly quick though. I think we are all pretty sore today. Something unexpected and random came up as we were finishing the unloading... it's really exciting and amazing and it feels right, but I'm going to keep it a secret for now. :) For now it's beyond words anyways.
I am currently at work. I had a busy morning with three kids running around. The littliest one cut her hand using scissors today and it was pretty sad. :( As soon as she got a bandaid though she was okay. They were all pretty cute. I had to play designer dolls with the older one and here's my work of art:

Comments

Anonymous said…
did you draw that or just colour it in? it's super cute.
sorry i missed your bday stuff, i was going to go but i had some things come up and i couldnt :(
when i'm better i'll invite you over (your place wont be done yet :P) and we'll rent a nonscary movie and order pizza and eat popcorn :)
Mindy said…
that sounds good!
How can i comment on ur site?

and ummm i half drew it, half just colored it in. It's these fashion things.. Like the girl comes already but only wearing underclothes so you have to draw her clothes.

Popular posts from this blog