Today I want to become a musician and yesterday I wanted to become a geographer. When is it ever going to stop? Will it ever stop? Or am I always going to want to be something different? There is a negative side and a positive one to my restless nature I'm sure. At some point though, I have to dedicate my life to something. It will probably be to my family, but I also want to dedicate it to changing the world in some way through my career. And I think to do that I have to become really good at something and I am not sure how I am going to do that if I have so many different things that I want to learn and become... I can never stick to one path (again, could be a good thing) but I mean i cannot keep changing my university major, or go for ANOTHER degree all together. I want a family including children, and to have that, I have to end up with some sort of stable income, which requires a job and not MORE student debt than I have already accumulated.. If I could get paid to keep learning and to study a whole slew of random subject, I would be so down.
Man i'm so grumpy now. I was going to go to my dancing thingy tonight but I really just feel like crawling under my covers and hiding (and watching the oc) . Bad me, yes I know. I had my stats mid term today. I'm pretty upset about it. I studied so much and did so much work for that test and it was the easiest questions ever. SO much wasted time. Like the questions were things I was already answering in highschool, simple standard deviation and z scores and like mean and median. Ok well some stuff was mildly tougher but still. And the thing is, I totally fucked it up anyways. I knew it all but ok... let's start from the beginning. I was on time to get my bus but it got every fucking red light possible and went SOOO slow that i ended up being 5 minutes late for class. Then i was reading the question and I missed the one had lots of parts so I thought I had so much more time then I actually did. And so I was answering the questions and then realized I had no time and tried t...
Comments
holy crap, i dunno why I don't. I just haven't had time lately or concentration i guess. something will come out soon tho, i'm sure! but yeah ur right to say that, i want to write.