This weekend had so many ups and downs, it was rediculous. Let me see how I can tell the story in short form. Umm Friday, well i can't remember Friday so I guess it wasn't that important. Saturday I woke up at my boyfriend's and helped paint his parent's house because they are going to sell it. I put some paint on his nose, that was actually the best part of my whole weekend I think. After that I went home to get ready and have dinner with my friends. The dinner was awesome actually. That's another highlight. We talked about lots of kool stuff. Girl talks kick ass. After that our little friend foursome went to a club where our friend works. It was an alright club but i felt freaking old again. Lots of 16 years olds in that club. But it has a terasse under the stars and that made it better. We danced a bit. Wow this isn't so short after all. We danced a bit. Then my boyfriend called because his car died, cuz he was giving a lift to really big guys and his exhaust actually fell off...Had to leave to go get him. So i'm in my car with the lights on so he can work on his. He is under the car and the freaking police pull up. Umm Miss, qu'est ce qui s'passe? It's like 2 30 am... Sir, who is the lady? They thought I was a mother fucking prostitute!!well we think so perhaps not. but i mean i was dressed for a club so it could be. ahhh they ask for his id cuz they think he is like stealing a muffler or osmething. My heart is racing cuz i realize my license and registration are upstairs because i just brought a few things for the club... ( i didn't drive my car there) and yeah freaking out!. but they see his id and they finally leave. on the way back to the bf's . car breaks down aagain. we have to stay at my place. the next day we go out for breakfast, AMAZING. then he buys stuff to fix the car until he gets home. halfway home, breaks down again. I'm so tired I fall asleep on the curb while he is fixing it. Finally we get to his place. leave the car there. I take a nap. We go have dinner then see pineapple express. So funny but bordering retarded. and there u have it. Now i have to shower and i'll be late for work. I'm really tired!!
well things certainly feel different in retrospect. i will remember this weekend at least but yeah lack of sleep! I could have went swimming and ate a mango but instead I fell asleep, that right there shows u my level of sleepiness.
well things certainly feel different in retrospect. i will remember this weekend at least but yeah lack of sleep! I could have went swimming and ate a mango but instead I fell asleep, that right there shows u my level of sleepiness.
Comments