I had my first day of stage today. It was awesome. I think I will like being an elementary school teacher. I can see myself doing it. Such a difference from working the afterschool program at willingdon. I don't even mind that I am in a French class, it's kool. My french will probably even improve. I really like the way the teacher has the classroom laid out. Small groupings of 3-4 students, each group is a team and motivated to do well for their team. My CT seems to be pretty nice. She is going to have me do a lesson on my own after the first week, we'll see how that goes. It'll be funny seeing me teaching in French, but I'm looking forward to it. She has a really good class. I hope I'll have one like it eventually. I'm hoping I've finally found my calling, or at least something that I will want to do for a couple of years. Maybe I have to stop looking at my career choice as such a long term thing. That could be what freaks me out. It's okay to do something for a good number of years and then go on to something else. :)
Man i'm so grumpy now. I was going to go to my dancing thingy tonight but I really just feel like crawling under my covers and hiding (and watching the oc) . Bad me, yes I know. I had my stats mid term today. I'm pretty upset about it. I studied so much and did so much work for that test and it was the easiest questions ever. SO much wasted time. Like the questions were things I was already answering in highschool, simple standard deviation and z scores and like mean and median. Ok well some stuff was mildly tougher but still. And the thing is, I totally fucked it up anyways. I knew it all but ok... let's start from the beginning. I was on time to get my bus but it got every fucking red light possible and went SOOO slow that i ended up being 5 minutes late for class. Then i was reading the question and I missed the one had lots of parts so I thought I had so much more time then I actually did. And so I was answering the questions and then realized I had no time and tried t...
Comments